Make sure you get your stuff! Incorrectly entered addresses may unnecessarily delay shipment. Please enter address information in the appropriate boxes and double-check for typos and other errors.
Having trouble entering an APO, FPO, or DPO address on our order form? Following these steps should help:
- City field: Enter "APO,"FPO," or "DPO."
- State/Province/Region field: Enter the two-letter code for the region where the recipient is stationed. Typically, but not always, the code is "AE" for recipients stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East; "AA" for recipients stationed in the Americas; and "AP" for recipients stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
- Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down menu regardless of where the recipient is stationed.
Following these steps will ensure that you're charged the correct shipping amount and that your order will be delivered in a timely fashion. We estimate 5 to 7 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped; however, some destinations may take up to 21 days.
Having trouble entering an address for Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, United States Minor Outlying Islands, American Samoa, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, or Federated States of Micronesia? Following these steps should help:
- Country field: Select "United States."
- ZIP Code field: Always double-check for the correct ZIP code.
If you're a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do not use "Box" for your mailbox number; instead, use # or PMB. This will help make sure that your address is not mistaken for a P.O. Box, and that orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.