Using the Shopping Cart
To purchase items using our Shopping Cart, simply follow the steps listed below.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click the Place your order button and receive e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
- Find an item that interests you.
- Click the Add to Cart button on any item's product detail page.
- If you wish to add more than one item to your order, you may browse to additional site categories, locate products, and repeat step 2.
- When you've finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, click the View Cart icon found at the top of every product page on our site. If you've added an item and Your Shopping Cart is already visible on the right-hand side of the page, proceed to the next step.
- Click the Checkout button to fill out the order form. If you are a returning customer, your saved addresses will appear on the Bill To & Ship To pages during checkout. Alternatively, you may enter new addresses if needed to complete your order.
If you want to modify your order before you complete the checkout process, here's how:
- Want to buy multiple quantities of an item in your Shopping Cart? Change the number in the Quanitity box and you may either press the 'enter' key on your keyboard or click anywhere outside of the quantity box. Please note that not all items for sale from Amazon Marketplace sellers can be purchased in multiple quantities.
- Want to remove an item from your Shopping Cart? Click the Remove link under the product details that appears to the right of any product picture in your cart.